Today, in the digital world, hard copies need to be converted to digital form before being used for any service. This is because digital maps are easy to maintain. They take up less space and can be preserved for a longer time. Therefore, GIS Document Management System plays a vital role.
Many small and medium business think that the digital solution for document management is for large corporations but small businesses too have begun to implement software document management in their business operation. Since the cost is relatively lesser.
Adopting a system of documentation through GIS-based survey and mapping with spatial details will end false transactions. The UPOR launched as a pilot project in Mysuru in 2010 is expected to be a solution to end fraudulent land transactions.
The digital document management will help maximize the processes related to recovery. Also, management of large files. This means you can search for documents based on certain words or phrases and get the desired results in seconds, while the record of this type might have taken hours before.
Thus, instant retrieval of documents is possible because as you scan and convert, you can apply OCR and documents can be searched based on text content.
For such services, you may get in touch with us. We are a well – known GIS document management company providing services including management, alignment, scanning large maps and indexing of digital data. We also take care of each aspect to preserve the originality of the document.
Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics informed about the release of Intelligence Configuration for ArcGIS Pro (ICAP). This will bring the most commonly used ArcGIS data management tools to the forefront in order to better support intelligence analysts.
Document, E-book and pdf conversion among others are the different kinds of data conversion.
• It is a critical process in the migration of information from existing information databases to new ones that often require changes in data formats.
• It refers to the alteration and transfer of data between different systems, when the systems undergo replacement or updates.
• It is also of great importance in the insurance sector. Companies can make use of different strategies for converting data to ensure that the data is compatible with their systems.
Right data conversion should ensure the following:-
• Data is converted into an appropriate format and is transferred correctly
• Data works in the new destination database
• Data retains it’s quality and data consistency is maintained at all times across all the systems.
GIS Consortium has the capability to convert hard copy into a wide range of electronic formats. GISC’s team of experienced and multi – skilled specialists have a vast knowledge of converting various types of geospatial data. It can deal with the present day challenges such as complexity of data, project timelines and effect on the quality and accessibility of the data, ensuring a smooth and successful data conversion.
For a good quality GIS Services, you can get in touch with the GIS Consortium.